As an applicant to E-Comm 9-1-1, you are about to provide us with your personal information. E-Comm 9-1-1 intends to use the information you provide to evaluate your candidacy for the position to which you have applied and, with your permission, keep your information on file for future opportunities.
We currently use a service provider in the United States to store information we collect as part of the application process about applicants like you and we require your consent to do so.
The information we collect from you will depend on the information you are about to provide us, or may provide to us in the future, but may include:
- Contact Information;
- Education, Certifications, Work History;
- Availability to commence employment;
- Desired Pay Range, Position Sought;
- Contact with you as an applicant or interviewee to E-Comm 9-1-1, such as email correspondence, short summaries from phone conversations, pre-screening and interview notes, outbound and inbound SMS text messages, results from testing sessions or retesting sessions; and
- Any resumes, updated resumes, applications cover-letters, etc. you provide to E-Comm 9-1-1.
If you consent to the storage and retention of your personal information as described above, please choose the “I Consent” when you submit your application and follow the additional directions provided to submit your application.
If you do not consent, we welcome your application through another application option. Please choose the "I Do Not Consent" and follow the additional directions provided to submit your application. Please indicate in your email whether you would like E-Comm 9-1-1 to keep your information on file for future opportunities in any event.
Any other questions can also be directed to:
Talent Acquisition Manager
Return to Current Opportunities Proceed to Job Posting